Monday, June 22, 2015

Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Remover Review

With kids comes messes. I have four little ones and they seem to constantly spill cups or track in some kind of dirt. I have pretty light carpets and have to keep up with them to get them clean. I have tried other expensive carpet sprays that didn't work all that great. I have tried other Greenwald's cleaning products and loved them! I had high hopes for this carpet cleaner. I had a few heavy mud stains that I needed to get out of my carpet before shampooing it. I sprayed some of the cleaner and scrubbed away. It worked like a charm. This stuff is great to add to your carpet cleaner to help get an overall clean, or you could use it for in between shampooing. This is a kit that you have to make. You get a heavy duty water bottle, and 6 cleaning solution packets. You get enough solution to make 6 bottles of cleaning solution. All you have to do is dump a packet in the water bottle fill with a quart of water, let it sit for a minute and shake. The packet is dissolvable and you don't have to cut it open. It didn't leave my carpet feeling stiff after it dried which was one of my favorite things about it. I am really pleased with this stuff and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great carpet cleaning solution.

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V3IKU9Y

 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment