Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wedgits Imagination Set



Now a days most kids have everything from tablets, phones, laptops, handheld video games, and video game consoles. It's time to bring imagination back! This Wedgits Imagination set is really nice and helps kids learn to play using their imagination. I can't believe how much fun my kids have playing with this set. They have been playing with them much longer than other toys, or incorporate them with their other toys. They stack in different combinations, the possibilities seem endless. This set is great for toddlers, preschoolers as well as older children. The pieces are pretty large, which I love because we don't have to worry about tiny pieces getting lost. This is also great because you could basically take it anywhere with you. It will keep children occupied. You can also incorporate them with other Wedgits kits. Each kit comes with a book of different ways that they could be stacked. Overall, I would definitely recommend them! It's time to bring imagination back!

Get yours here:--->http://www.target.com/p/wedgits-imagination-series-with-15-pieces-set/-/A-17293798#prodslot=medium_1_10&term=wedgits

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment