Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pratipad Multipurpose Silicone Pot Holder Review


I really enjoy everything about these silicone pot holders. I love the colors and how they fit well in my kitchen. They are different from your traditional cloth pot holder. For one, there is no more machine washing involved! I love that they are easy to clean, after every use. You can hang them from the little hole cut out at the top of each pot holder, or you can store them in a drawer or cupboard. I use them for my utensils while cooking, taking out my pans from the oven while cooking or baking. I also use them to carry my huge pot when I make spaghetti and need to transfer it to the sink. They also work great to open up jars. The heat resistant is awesome, I don't feel any heat on my hands. I feel pretty confident that I am not going to burn myself while pulling out a pan from the oven. I love them!!!!!



Check out the company website for more awesome products:--->http://praticogoods.com/
 Get your pot holders here:--->http://www.amazon.com/pratipad-multipurpose-silicone-holder-trivet/dp/b00vauvlwu/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&keywords=pot+holder

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment