Sunday, June 28, 2015

Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Tray Review


Like most people, I grew up with the traditional plastic ice cube tray's. They were great, but would occasionally break when trying to get ice out from it. Ever since I discovered silicone kitchen gadgets, I am hooked! Practically all my kitchenware, except for pots and pans is silicone. These silicone ice cube tray's are a great addition to any kitchen. This is a twin pack and you get a blue and green ice tray. They didn't have any toxic/chemical odor. They are very simple to clean: dishwasher/hand washing. Each tray makes 15 ice cubes. They are easy to fill, once frozen the ice is simple to get out. No more wasting money on plastic ice tray's that will eventually break. There are other things you can freeze other than water: juice, jello, etc.... Overall, I would definitely recommend this set of silicone ice cube tray's.

 Get yours here:--->http://goo.gl/7917dt

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment