Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lint fabric shaver



I have owned other clothes shavers that weren't as awesome as this one! I have a ton of clothing, blankets, and fabrics that tend to get lent. I love that this one has the option of using batteries, which is great if you need to take it with you, or you have the option of using it plugged in in case you don't have batteries on hand! All this week I have been putting away winter clothing and taking out summer clothes, and we all have those sweaters that have lent and fuzz balls on them. This helped me to get them all out, and now they look just as good as new. I love that this has a removable catcher that you can clean out. This is lightweight and very simple to use. I love when things aren't complicated to use. This is really a great product and I would highly recommend it!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/home--clothes-electric-cordless-remover/dp/b00fkanxtu/ref=sr_1_6?ie=utf8&qid=1430419728&sr=8-6&keywords=lint+shaver

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment