Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chef & Paring Knife Review



This 8 inch chef's knife is perfect to cut about just any fruits or veggies that you have in your kitchen. I was able to cut thin pieces of chicken and beef with no problem. I have been using it since I have gotten it and I absolutely LOVE it! I love the comfortable grip of it in my hands. I love that it is FDA approved, which is a HUGE plus in my book and in my kitchen! I love that it's stainless steel and also non-corrosive, I don't know how many knives we have gotten written of because they have gotten so ugly from constantly washing them. These knives are also very simple to wash: simple soap and hot water. I am pretty sure they aren't dishwasher safe, but that's ok for me since I prefer hand washing my dishes. The pairing knife is equally as wonderful and also I love the color!!! It's so feminine and adds that cute touch to any kitchen! Overall, I'd highly recommend this set of knives, I am sure most will love it! #PinkChefKnife

Get yours here:--> http://goo.gl/n4JmLT

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment