Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sieva Eyelash Serum


I have always had short and thin eyelashes before trying this eyelash growth serum by Sieva. I wanted to wait a few weeks to try this before leaving a review. I have used false lashes to get the long and full lash look I was going for, but it can be timing consuming. False lashes are great, but after a while the glue can start to be a nuisance. After using this serum for two weeks, my lashes looked longer and a bit thicker than they usually do. I never thought this would actually work to be honest. The only thing that I was truly worried about was irritation while using this product, since it's around the eye area. I am so happy that I didn't have any issues with this one time. I didn't experience and burning, stinging, etc. I applied this daily and once it dried I was able to put makeup on as I usually do. It didn't interfere with my mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow. There was no oily, greasy or heavy feeling. I would absolutely recommend this serum to anyone who wishes to have fuller and longer eyelashes.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V575AKM

Check out the Sieva website for more great products:--> http://sievaskincare.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment