Sunday, June 28, 2015

Silicone Food Tray Review


I am a mom of a 2 year old and make a lot of home made baby food. This is a great way to store your baby or toddler food in the freezer. The lid seals tightly so that there is no freezer burns. The lid is very tight and air proof. The frozen portions pop out very easily, and I love that. This little freezer tray has 9 compartments, which is absolutely perfect for mixing different foods. This is great to get a variety of fruits and veggies. I also love that you can just make little fruit juice cubes for their drinks. You can also use these in the oven! You can make mini muffins or cupcakes! This comes with a 31 page Ebook of recipes, and you could also use pinterest for more recipes! The possibilities are endless!!!! These are just great to have if you have a baby, toddler or small child, even an adult who is working on portion control! I also love that non of the food you put in it sticks. Another plus is how easy this little tray is to clean up! This tray is even dishwasher safe for those who love using their dishwasher. The best part of this tray is that it is BPA Free, Phthalate Free & FDA approved, which is important. This is a must have!!!!

Get yours here:-->http://iazrs.com/nmvd7m7dwf

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment