Monday, June 15, 2015

Selfie Stick With Bluetooth Review


This SplashETech selfie stick is pretty easy to use. I love the wireless feature! I have had a selfie stick that needed a remote control which made taking pictures a task. After a while the remote broke and the selfie stick basically became useless. This selfie stick has a little button to the handle that you just press when you're ready to take a picture. You can also adjust how long you want your selfie stick. This is great if you want to take a group picture or you want to capture the background behind you! This also comes with a little bag so you can store. This is also portable so you can take this with you basically anywhere and everywhere you go. Overall, I would definitely recommend this selfie stick!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/SpalshETech-Self-portrait-Extendable-Bluetooth-Adjustable/dp/B00W1F7YBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment