Monday, June 29, 2015

Attitude Review



I recently got accepted into the Influenster NatureBox VoxBox, yes I did get to try all the awesome products for FREE. One of the awesome products that was in my voxbox was a full size bottle of Attitude volume and shine shampoo. I really liked the shampoo itself, but I felt like I needed to use a larger amount of the shampoo to get my hair feeling clean. What I did love about it is that it left my hair feeling clean, soft and was very easy to brush. I loved that my hair wasn't oily or greasy looking and didn't strip my hair of all the good oils. I was able to wash my daughter's hair as well and she loved it. I wasn't too crazy about the smell of the shampoo itself. It really didn't have any kind of scent, which for some people is fine, but I do enjoy a little fragrance in mine. This shampoo has all natural ingredients and environmental ingredients that's good for our world. I would give this shampoo a 2 thumbs up and do plan on getting another bottle of @ATTITUDEliving as soon as ours runs out!!! Thanks @Influenster!

My Daughter's Hair after using Attitude


 For those of you that don't know what Influester is, it's a website where you get to test full-size products. You just have to review products you've already tried, hook up all your social media sites: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog, etc...) You will receive like a pre-survey and if you qualify you receive a Voxbox. When you get your Voxbox all you have to do is review your products. Influenster wants your complete honesty, even if you hate a product! Once you're done with your "campaign" you take a survey and can be eligible for future voxbox's.

Sign up now!!! :-->www.influenster.com/r/939821
Get your bottle of  #ATTITUDEatTarget: http://www.target.com/p/attitude-shampoo-volume-shine-12-oz/-/A-16601994?utm_source=influenster#item-guestreviews-link

No comments:

Post a Comment