Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kids Safe n Sound Ear Defenders Review





This Snug and Safe earmuffs are a awesome to have! They can be used to help eliminate loud noises, but they don't completely drown out all noise. I have a 9 year old daughter who is easily distracted by noises when she is doing her homework or reads. This has helped her to concentrate on what she is reading by drowning out any loud noises to her. They are very comfortable around her head and the cushion on the ears are also comfortable. They fit nice and snug without causing pain or discomfort. I also love that they don't slide or fall off her head. I love how easily these are to store. You can fold them up and put them away. These comes in several cute colors which is a nice option for kids to have! I have the adult version and also love them as well! 

Get yours here:-->http://goo.gl/xsxcWi

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment