Sunday, June 28, 2015

ORGANIC Repellent Review



My mother in law has a beautiful garden in her yard, but there has been a few pesky squirrels and birds that keep coming and helping themselves. They kept chewing everything up and making a huge mess. We tried every kind of spray that claimed to "work" but nothing seemed to work. They just kept coming back. I wanted to wait almost a month of using this product before giving an honest review. We sprayed this all around her yard, and let me tell you those little critters haven't been back since. Of course, we have been constantly spraying which is a pain in the butt. It doesn't say specifically how long or how often you should spray. What I do love about it is that this is made from safe and organic ingredients and you can without worrying that anyone is going to get sick. This repels different kinds of pests: Rats, Rabbits, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Birds, etc.... It doesn't have any kind of toxic smells left behind! I would definitely recommend it and think it's worth a shot if you have any pests that you wanna keep away.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A345UQKI91GF54&merchant=A345UQKI91GF54&redirect=true

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment