Sunday, June 7, 2015

Purse Key Clip Review


There has been times when I get off to the store I shove my keys in my purse. When I walk out I am looking like crazy digging in my purse looking for my keys. These Key Clips are awesome! All you do is attach them in the inside of your purse and hang your keys on them. It saves time having to look for your keys. They are well made and pretty sturdy. The only thing is that if your keys are too heavy it will cause the part where the clip is attached to lean forward, other than that this product is great! They come in a pack of 3 and also in a variety of colors which makes finding your keys easy. I also gave one to my mother in law since she ALWAYS forgets where in her purse she put her keys! Overall, I would recommend these because they are worth it and something that I plan to use all the time now.


Check out the company website for more awesome products: http://upliftingbeauty.com/

 Follow them on Facebook:--> https://www.facebook.com/UpliftingBeauty


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment