Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bluetooth 4.0 Hi-Fidelity Sports Headphones Review


The Francois et Mimi wireless headphones are AWESOME and better than I expected. I love to jog, run and go to the gym. While I am active I love to listen to music, but hate having to deal with headphones that have those pesky wires that tend to get in the way. These are so comfortable in the ear, usually from other headphones my inner ears would start to hurt or feel really sore, not with these ones. I also have the option of removing the ear hooks that come with them, if I decide not to keep them on. I personally prefer them in. I was surprised how loud and clear these headphones are. The quality of the calls that come in are crystal clear and I the caller can hear me clearly. As far as sweat proof, they seem to work great against sweat. I have used them while running and at the gym and they are still working great! Overall, I love these wireless headphones and think they are just as great as those high priced wireless headphones and I would definitely recommend them!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/francois-mimi-sweatproof-headphones-cancelling/dp/b00wlfueu8/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment