Monday, June 22, 2015

AYL Flashlight


We recently had a harsh storm last night and had a blackout. I am super grateful that my AYL flashlight came a few days before because we were stuck without power for a few hours. This flashlight is AWESOME! It takes 3-AAA batteries (which is awesome because we tend to have more of those batteries). They were simple to put in at the bottom. After putting in the batteries you are pretty much set. I love that this has a few different light options. This is great to have if you're stuck in a storm, put in your car, and even if you're going to go camping. It has a magnetic bottom so that you can stick on the roof of your car if you need to let people know you are there or need help. It's simple to use and very light weight. It also has a strap attached to the bottom for easy carrying. Overall, I would recommend this flashlight to everyone, because you'll never know when you may need one.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/ayl3-in-1ledflashlight/dp/b00paes5eo/ie=utf8?&m=ayfl035lc9j7s&keywords=ledflashlight

Check out the company website for more information about their awesome products: http://shopayl.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment