Sunday, June 28, 2015

Delicate Laundry Bags Set



I just used my delicate laundry bags today and LOVED them! They come in a set of 5 and have different sizes for different things. These held up really well in the wash, and didn't fall apart. The zipper didn't scrunch or fall apart. These are great for washing those delicate that you can't just throw in the washer. These are also great for stuff like stuffed animals. My son always gets his stuffed animals full of food, since he loves to "feed them". It keeps the stuffed animals from messing it. My daughter had a delicate dress that had tulle on it, it kept the tulle from fraying! Overall, these are AWESOME and there are so many uses for these that you can think of! I would definitely recommend them!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00tojpxdw

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment