Friday, June 5, 2015

Tweez'em Stainless Steel Tweezers for Ingrown Hair Review



I recently got an ingrown hair underneath my arm pit which caused me to get a huge lump. I couldn't for the life of me get the ingrown hair with basic tweezers. The tip wasn't pointy enough. When I got these I didn't really know what to expect. I didn't think they would work great for getting those deep ingrown hairs out, but it sure did! These things are pointy and get those small hairs out. These are great if you get splinter, glass or just for simple eyebrow tweezing. My husband also gets ingrown hairs on the back of his legs and these worked great to get those out.


Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/majestic-bombay-stainless-ingrown-splintertweeze/dp/b00baywofy/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1399662817&sr=8-1&keywords=b00baywofy

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment