Thursday, June 25, 2015

FSL Al13 Heavy Bass Earbuds Review






These FSL earphones are high quality headphones. I've owned many many headphones that were high priced and from name brand companies, and these are just as good as those! I honestly wasn't expecting much from these headphones, but am pretty pleased and surprised at how loud they are. They do provide a great bass sound. I love that they don't tangle up, which has always been a big issue with other headphones I have owned. The ear buds fit very comfortable in my ears and don't hurt or ache after using them for a while. They also come with a few extra ear buds which is a huge plus! Another great thing is that this comes with it's own little pouch so instead of just throwing them in your bag, you can put them in there and easily find them! Overall, I am very pleased with these headphones and would recommend them for anyone looking for great quality headphones without having to pay a lot of money.

Get yours here:-->http://goo.gl/g8VbaU

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment