Friday, June 5, 2015

Tekubox Review

This Tekubox waterproof wireless shower speaker is awesome! When I first opened the box it came in, the speaker itself came in a hard plastic case, with instructions, a charging usb wire, and the speaker. I hooked my speaker to my laptop for an hour to charge. The setup was very simple. I just turned on my Bluetooth on my phone and it was immediately discoverable. The sound of the speaker is pretty loud for a shower speaker, now it's not wall pounding loud, but I can hear my music clearly while taking a shower. This is great not only for your shower, but to take with you while you do laundry, cleaning or cooking. This also hooks up to tablets and laptops. I hook it up when my son wants to watch cartoons on his tablet. I love that you can also answer your calls from the bluetooth speaker and how clear the calls come in. I haven't really timed the battery life of the speaker once I take if off the charger, but it has lasted me a great while. Overall, this is a great little portable waterproof speaker that I think everyone should own!

Check out Tekubox website for more information on this great waterproof speaker: http://tekubox.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment