Sunday, March 15, 2015

1.25oz Travel Bottles


These are really great to have on hand if you travel or for a overnight bag. My husband travels a lot and works overnights, so these came in handy. These are also great to put hand sanitizer, lotion, or hand soap in, and toss in your purse or diaper bag. The bottles are made of silicone which was different than what I am use to. These are also great to have if you're going to spend a day or two in a hospital. I wish I thought to buy something like this when I had my son. The opening is big enough for you to fill and the top opens and closes with ease. The awesome thing that these travel bottles have that I have NEVER seen with other travel bottles is the suction cups! You can put these on a mirror or shower! I haven't experienced any leaks with them and it's great that they came in their own little clear sealing bag. You don't have to worry about them leaking on to your clothes. These also don't take up any room. The clear bag is also big enough to add a small tube of toothpaste, toothbrush and small bottle of mouthwash. Overall, I really like these. I also like that you can add little labels on them so you know what is in what bottle. 

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Bottles-Set-1-25oz-Accessories/dp/B00JJAOA4O/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment