Thursday, March 26, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon


I had my first cup of the Organic Dandelion Root tea yesterday and I love it!! I have seen so many articles about and heard so many people talk about the benefits of drinking Dandelion Root Tea. I was super excited when I got the opportunity to try this out. The taste wasn't bitter at all in my opinion, but the flavor also wasn't too strong. I just may have also needed to give it more time to brew. I added a little sweetener and lemon, and it tastes great with a little bit of honey. It's very soothing and a very yummy tea. I love that you can taste a hint of cinnamon. I have always had problems with my kidney's so when I read that this helps to detox both kidney and liver it made me more intrigued. This is also an Organic tea which is great when it comes to one's health. I am looking forward to drinking this tea long term. This comes with 5 boxes that each come with 20 sachet packets. I would recommend for anyone to try it. I will be updating in a month to let everyone know how it works in terms of health.

Check out their website:-->www.kissmeorganics.com
Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NFYLN18

 Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment