Saturday, March 28, 2015

ClearKonjac Konjac Facial Sponge for Exfoliation Review


I am a huge fan of Konjac facial sponges. I love how awesome it leaves your face feeling. It really exfoliates and removes oil, dirt and dead skin cells. My first impression of the Konjac facial sponge that it looked like something that was going to hurt because it looks just like a piece of charcoal, and something that would scratch your face. After wetting it the sponge really softens up. You can use it alone to wash your face, but I like to add a little of my facial cleanser on the sponge. I have really dry skin, but this has really helped soften my face up. It comes with a little string so you can hang it up to dry. Overall, this is a great sponge to add to your beauty regimen.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/premium-natural-gentle-charcoal-infused/dp/b00so3ub7c

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment