Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Syono Orthotics Gel Insoles and Shoe Inserts for Men and Women


I got these Insoles for my husband's shoes. He has extremely feet and most shoes are painful to wear. He is active and loves to skateboard. The gel in the soles help with the pain from landing on his feet. He also finds them very comfortable to walk in, and I have not heard him complain about soreness or aching that he has had from wearing other insoles or just plain shoes without the insoles. They were very easy to use, very simple to put in his shoe. They are also great because you can cut them with scissors to fit your shoes, without messing up the actual insole. He has bragged and recommended them to all his skater friends!!!

Get yours here:-->http://syono.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment