Thursday, March 26, 2015

Brushbrite Replacement Toothbrush heads Sonicare Review


I have owned a Sonicare brush for years. I love love the toothbrush, but the only downfall is that replacement heads are extremely pricey on the long run! I was excited when I got the opportunity to try these out. They work just as great as the original Sonicare brush that came with my toothbrush. It cleans great between my teeth and leave my teeth feeling super clean. They were super gentle on my teeth and gums. They were easy to put on my toothbrush and to take off. I also loved that it has the base of the toothbrushes are color coded so it will be easy to tell who's toothbrush is who. Overall, I am very happy with this product and am sure I will be purchasing more in the future. 


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment