Wednesday, March 25, 2015

CELFIE Stick! Bluetooth, Button IN HANDLE, Long! Review


I have owned a selfie stick before, but it was rather complicated to use. It had a button remote you had to hold to take pictures, and additional things you had to plug in to your phone. This selfie stick was pretty impressive. It is Bluetooth compatible and was super easy to set up. All you do is sync it thru Bluetooth on your phone and that's it. It has a button on the pink part of the stick that you press to take your pictures!!!! It extends pretty far so you can't get a group of people or that perfect background scenery behind you. I have an iPhone 6 and it held it perfectly and didn't slip out. I didn't have to worry about my phone falling out and onto the floor and breaking.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/celfie-wireless-bluetooth-selfie-built-/dp/b00tat2hs0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1425276532&sr=8-1&keywords=bluetooth+selfie+stick


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment