Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BBQ Brush

My husband had been wanting a new grill brush but, but hadn't found "the one". I was super excited when I got the opportunity to get him this Heavy Duty BBQ grill brush. When it came in he went to put it to the test. It did an amazing job at getting our grill clean. It is heavy duty and got the job done right. The Grill brush is well made, The bristles are clearly stronger and larger diameter than cheaper versions. It has a scraper at the bottom of the brush that helped get all the nasty stuff scraped up nicely. It has a little hole at the end of the brush so you can hang it when you're not using it. Cleaning it was easy. Overall, this is a terrific brush and I would highly recommend. This would make a perfect gift to that man in your life that loves to grill!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00u3yi95q


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment