Monday, March 23, 2015

15 inch Packing Organizer

My husband is constantly traveling for work, and this packing sleeves envelope case came in handy. He doesn't stay gone for long so this is perfect to fold up those shirts of his and they stay without wrinkles, and we keep his other personal items and clothing in a separate bag. The Velcro parts keeps shirts in place. I love how well made this packing sleeves is. I have used similar products for my husband's clothing and they were cheaply made, after a few uses it would begin to fall apart. It comes with instructions and is very user friendly. I love that this isn't a huge bulky item. It can easily be put away in a drawer for when needed. It doesn't take up any room, and for me that is very important.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Packing-Sleeves-Envelopes-Travel-Accessories/dp/B00JKJIHP2/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment