Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Syono Shiatsu Neck Massager


This is a terrific product. The adjustable ball/triggers feel like they are a slightly soft outer shell wrapped around a firmer inner shell. Perfectly designed. It pinches and compresses muscles very nicely. This is terrific for doing the back of the neck which is where I use it.  The back of my neck is where I have the most tension and this massager helps with that. I also have a lot of tension in my hands and have been using this to help with that. It rolls nicely on my hands. The rollers are rubber. I must admit this is a bit weird looking and a bit intimidating, but it gets the job done nicely!

Get yours done here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J0JV1NM/ref=pdp_new_dp_rating

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment