Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Heat Blocker Pro Gloves


I have owned tons of oven mitts and at first I loved them, but after a while the heat can be felt thru the gloves after a while. I had to get rid of them and they have gotten to be costly. These hand oven gloves are really thick and feel nicely on my hands. I was not able to feel any kind of heat thru them. They give your wrists extra protection so you don't have to worry about getting them burned. They also have some kind of grippers on them which helps prevent things slipping from your hands. They do fit a little large for me, but they are perfect on my husbands hands. The quality of these gloves are great. They are also easy to clean. I just put them in a delicate wash bag and tossed them in my washer. I just hung dried them, as I am not sure if they would withstand being put in the dryer. Overall, these are a great pair of gloves. They would make a great gift to anyone.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Oven-Gloves-Better-Holders-Mitts/dp/B00QU8V7JO/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment