Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bluetooth Water Resistant Speaker

This Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker left me feeling surprised. Have you ever taken a shower and wished you had some tunes? You can't use your phone, well simply because the steam of the shower can ruin it!!! This speaker is awesome because I can hook it up to my iPhone and take it with me in the shower, without having to take my phone with me. I also have been using it while I just clean around the house, doing homework, or just getting ready for my day. You don't have to worry about water getting on it and getting damaged, because it is waterproof. It comes with a over sized suction cup. You can stick it to your shower wall, bathroom mirror, shoot I even stick it to my dry erase board. The speaker is a decent size, and after charging it up, connect it to your phone via Bluetooth. I was also able to connect it to my laptop which is a bonus!!! I can watch netflix, YouTube, or just listen to music online. You can take phone calls as well. This would make a Nice gift and am sure any one that likes music would appreciate this little speaker. I just love this speaker!!! It was very easy to set up and the volume is pretty great considering the size of this thing.

 Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00sk3trl2

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment