Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sasquatch Smartphone Car Holder


We all know how dangerous texting, talking and driving can be. I was super excited when I got the opportunity to review the Sasquatch Smartphone Car Holder! It was super easy to install on my dashboard. It came with a sticky bottom. All you do is pick the perfect spot on your dashboard, peel the clear plastic off the sticky part on the bottom of the car holder and stick on your dashboard. It is really that simple! You can place your phone in a horizontal or vertical position. It has a tension force that helps so that it can fit most phones. I have an iphone 6 plus and it fit and cradled it perfect. It didn't slip or fall off the holder. This is also great to add to your desk or just anywhere. Overall, this is a great phone holder & a great car accessory! It would also make a great gift.

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/smartphone-universal-dashboard-windshield-guarantee/dp/b00sttteug


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment