Thursday, March 5, 2015

3 Teether Toys


This is such a cute little set of teething toys! This isn't your traditional jelly filled teether. This set is made of food grade silicone and BPA free, so you don't have to worry about any toxic stuff getting into your little one's mouth. It also comes with a little clip so that the teethers don't fall off or you could use it as a pacifier clip. I have received silicone products that stunk so bad, but this did not! You can also put these in the freezer to sooth those aching little gums. I got these for my nephew who is currently teething, and he loves them! These are a pretty decent size, and while these pose no choking hazard the clip that holds them does. Just like any choking hazard product keep your child supervised. Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend. This would make a great baby shower gift, welcome baby gift or just to get your baby if they are teething!!! This is seriously the BEST conditioner I have EVER used! I have been using it for the last few days and noticed a huge change in my hair. My hair not only looks healthy, but feels healthy. After using it left my hair feeling so soft, smooth and hydrated. It didn't leave my hair feeling oily or left a built up feeling like most conditioners do. It is really hard to describe the texture of the conditioner because it doesn't feel like your usual conditioner. It feels really nice and is easy to wash off. A little does go a long way! This is far better than your average store bought conditioner. It is also great on color treated hair. I also loved that my hair was easy to brush out. Other conditioners have left my hair in a tangled mess. This is by far my new favorite conditioner. Oh and did I mention how AMAZING this stuff smells!!!

Get yours here:--->http://beabies.com/teether3


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment