Monday, March 30, 2015

K2R-803 Portable Power Bank


This is a awesome portable charging port. It can charge up to 2 cell phones and tablets at one time. It already comes with 2 usb charging cables that light up when charging. They are red when charging and turn blue when done, which is awesome because you don't have to guess or keep checking on your phone to see when it's fully charged. The portable charger itself has lights that show how much of it is charged. It also has a little flashlight that is great so when you're in the dark you can use it to help you put your phone on the charger. This charger is light weight and I love that you can take it with you where ever you go. You don't have to worry about your phone dying on you I can't think of one bad thing that I don't like about this portable charger. So far...... This is seriously the BEST portable charger I have EVER owned!!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00ladnvb6

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment