Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sweetly Citron Bug Spray

I love in Texas and the summer months are horrible. It seems like mosquito, ticks and fleas come out with a vengeance. I had been looking for a spray that is more natural and safe to use on my children. This bug repellent does its a great job! I am not comfortable using anything with DEET on my children, and glad to see that this is DEET free. I have done research about the harm it can do. I love that this is a Natural product and chemical free. As a mom I constantly worry about what toxic chemicals in products. I love that this comes in a spray bottle and easy to use. It smells like citrus which is nice. I do not like products that smell chemically. Overall, this is a great alternative to the traditional store bought repellants that most people are custom to buying. You don't have to worry about anything harmful being applied to your family's skin.

The company has decided they would give my readers a 40% off the original price. Get yours here:--->http://vipreviews.us/code/index-campaignID-61.html

 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment