Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Suction Bowl and Spoon for Baby / Toddler Review

This bowl and spoon set is good for helping a child who is learning to self-feed without having to worry about the bowl moving around. They're really a great buy when your child is self-feeding anything from cold cereal, applesauce, oatmeal, etc. One thing - the suction works, but with a toddler still expect them to some how manage to get food thrown out. You could also use a wet cloth to add a little moisture to the suction part of the bowl and stick it to your child's highchair tray. I did wish this set came with a few more bowls or a plate, but overall it's fantastic!!!! I highly recommend if you have a little one who is learning to eat by themselves, or one that is already experienced!!!

Get yours here:-->http://goo.gl/mxcvcy

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment