Sunday, March 1, 2015

Syono Full Length Orthotic Inserts and Insoles



I have extremely flat feet, and have owned several insoles. These are far my favorite. They are great quality and make my feet feel great. I am always on the go and on my feet. I needed something to help with my aching feet. These provide a comfortable arch. Its difficult to explain but it provides plenty of firm support while being soft and comfortable. With other insoles I would inevitably end up with pain in my feet all the way up to my hips and lower back. After a couple of days of wearing these insoles and breaking them in, I had no problem standing or walking for long periods of time. My feet have never felt better. I highly recommend these insoles as they will provide that comfort you need for aching feet.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment