Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ava shower filter Review


I am very chlorine sensitive & had been looking for a shower filter. This filter has been working well for my family & I. I can no longer smell chlorine in the water and felt much better. Well worth buying this type of filter anyway,even if you don't have chlorine sensitivity because it makes your skin and hair noticeably softer and not so dry. I can tell the difference in the how the water feels on my skin and hair and just the smell.. This water filter was super easy to install. An unexpected benefit I noticed from using this is that I don't find myself having to scrub my tub so much, because there is less water built up.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00j4e4s4c


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment