Thursday, March 5, 2015

Opal with Pink, White and Blue Swarovski Crystal Charm

This is a gorgeous charm. I thought and was expecting something a little bigger. It is so small, but really beautiful. I love how the colors really sparkle and shine. I love all the beautiful colors that are on this little charm. I have a beautiful white-gold engraved heart locket necklace that I got from my mother in law & added this on the same necklace. It really brings out my necklace, and makes it more girly and dainty. This would make a great gift.

 Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/b00syrzi1w/ref=ag_xx__xx/?condition=new


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment