Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hango Lunch Bags

The Hango Lunch Bags are super awesome! You get two different sized lunch bags (a small and a larger one). They are well insulated to keep your food or drinks cold or hot. They zipper zips great and doesn't get stuck when zipping up. I love the pink color. These are great quality lunch bags and they both hold a decent amount of food. If you're gonna pack a huge lunch you could use the bigger bag, and if you're gonna pack a small lunch you could use the smaller lunch bag. This also comes with a cute little cotton tote, which was a pleasant surprise. You are also able to fold these lunch bags to put away. They don't take up so much room which I love!!!! I highly recommend if you're looking for a great quality lunch bag for fraction of the cost. There is also a black color to choose from.

Get your beautiful bags here:--->http://www.amazon.com/lunch-bag-hango-insulated-investment/dp/b00p2t2boc/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1419375634&sr=8-1&keywords=lunch+bag

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment