Wednesday, March 25, 2015

French Press for Coffee and Tea - Complete Bundle Review

This is my very first coffee press. I have used a traditional coffee maker for years and I recently had the opportunity to own one and I love it! This coffee press is amazing! I've used it this whole week, and have made both regular coffee and cold brew with it. This coffee press makes great tasting coffee every time! This is a great quality coffee and tea press. The glass is pretty durable. This coffee press comes with 4 filter screens so you don't have to worry about getting coffee grinds or tea leaves in your cup. It's easy to take apart and also to put back together when it's time to clean it. All you need is hot soapy water & just let it air dry. This coffee press also came with a little 2 page tip/instructions (front to back), which I thought was pretty awesome for someone who never owned one. This coffee press also comes with a measuring spoon and spoon that you could use to stir your coffee. I am very impressed with this french press and am excited to have added it to my kitchen. Overall, I highly recommend this french coffee/tea press!

Get yours here:-->http://kitchen-supreme.com/frenchpress.html


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment