Saturday, March 28, 2015

Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil





First off let me say that this is a gigantic bottle and should last you a very long time. A little goes a long way so you don't need to use very much to get the job done. Coconut oil is great. There are so many great benefits to using it and so many uses for it. To me it doesn't have any scent, which is fine. This is awesome for massages, help with keeping your hair and skin conditioned. I love that it won't clog your pores. I have heard that you could cook with coconut oil, but have never tried it. I love that it's also colorless and if you spill it you don't have to worry about stains. Overall, I think this bottle is great and defiantly worth trying. I can't think of any negative things that I don't like about it!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/fractionated-coconut-oil-aromatherapy-therapeutic/dp/b00tkpghdk/ref=sr_1_25?ie=utf8&qid=1425408644&sr=8-25&keywords=fractionated+coconut+oil



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment