Monday, March 23, 2015

Phone Holder


This was a pretty interesting smartphone mount/holder. I love the flexibility of this holder. My first impression of this holder is that it does look like a spider. It's light weight and doesn't take up much room when you're not using it. I love that it's portable and you can take it anywhere with you! I love that it's rubber and fits perfectly around all phones. It held my iPhone 6 perfectly and I had no trouble with it falling down. I also love that it comes in several colors!! This is a very unique product and so far it does as it is suppose to. I have it sitting on my kitchen bar while I cook and wash dishes so I can watch Netflix or Hulu. Overall, I highly recommend this neat little gadget.

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/cld-purpose-portable-flexible-universal/dp/b00tcw23io/ref=sr_1_7?ie=utf8&qid=1424792635&sr=8-7&keywords=black+spider+flexible+smartphone+holder+stand





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment