Monday, March 30, 2015

Atrico Rapid-Charging 6-Port Desktop USB Charger



This is a great charging port. You can charge 6 things at one time, so no more fighting over outlets. I have this sitting on my desk and plug in my phone and ipod while I am working on homework. It has a pretty long power cord in the back. It also illuminates a blue light at the base of the charging port. The only thing that I wish was that this was portable, for the days I am stuck somewhere and my phone is dying. It's well made and should last you for a very long time. Overall, it's great. I can't find one thing that I don't like about it.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00toz9jgi

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment