Thursday, March 26, 2015

Armor Fit Clear Frosted iPhone 6 Case Review

This a very durable and flexable phone case. It fits my iPhone 6 well. I love that it comes with a screen protector and a screen cleaning cloth. This is has added a double protection for both my screen and phone. It has cut outs for your camera and for your charger to fit, and for your headphones. I have broken my screen before because my old case was one that slipped. This phone case has like a rubbery/silicone feel to it which is great because you don't have to worry about dropping it. I had gotten the red see thru phone case, but they come in different colors as well. Overall, this is a pretty great and well made case. I'd highly recommend it!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Armor-Investment-Custom-Fit-Protection-Replacement/dp/B00S6YLZ06/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment