Saturday, March 28, 2015

Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set, Queen



I have only slept on the sheets a few nights. I love that these fitted sheet fit nice and snug, the band goes all the way around. It fully hugs our queen pillowtop mattress with no fear of it coming off, even with tossing and turning in the middle of the night. The sheets and pillowcases are just down right comfortable and soft. I love rubbing my legs back and forth on the sheets because they feel so smooth against my skin. They have held up well in the washer and dryers. They haven't lost their elasticity or their softness. They are very light weight and just feel amazing! The price is right and I love that they come in a variety of colors. I might just have to get myself a few other colors to add to my collection. Overall, a quality product at a great price. I'm 5 star & 2 thumbs up satisfied so far!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00u9q40fg


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment