Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lipogaine for Women


      I have been using this product for almost a month and have noticed some significant changes in my hair. I noticed as I have gotten older my hair had been thinning out. After using this Lipogaine, my hair looks fuller and a lot more healthier than it did a few weeks ago. Since my skin is highly sensitive I have been having my husband was it out from my hair with my head tilted back so it wouldn't get on my skin. I did experience some tingling the first two times I applied this, but I did expect it. The only thing that I wish was that there was clear instructions. It doesn't say if you should use on wet hair or dry hair. So, far I do love this product and would highly recommend if you have thinning hair. I haven't used it for a long period of time, but will update in a few more months of using this product.

 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment