Thursday, March 5, 2015

Teething Necklace and Bracelet


This is seriously the cutest matching necklace and bracelet teether set I have ever seen!!! The necklace is for baby and the bracelet is for mama or daddy to wear so that baby can chew on. I got this for my nephew who is teething. I don't feel comfortable using those old school jelly filled teethers. I have used those once on my oldest daughter and it leaked out the jelly. It comes in a variety of cute colors for a little boy or girl. I got my nephew the teal colored set. It is beautiful! The beads are very sturdy and you don't have to worry about them falling off, but like any teether you have to supervise your child while wearing. It also comes with a safety clasp so that it doesn't fall off. This is BPA Free and you don't have to worry about anything toxic going into your babies mouth! Overall, this is a great set for any baby who is breaking into his/her teeth.

Get yours here:--->http://beabies.com/teether1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment