Monday, March 30, 2015

Youphoria Yoga Towel

 

I have just started to take up yoga again since having my son. I was super excited when I got the opportunity to review this Youphoria Yoga towel. I already own a Yoga mat and this towel is so awesome! It stays put on the my mat and does not move around, slip or slide. It fits perfectly over my mat. This towel is lightweight and durable which makes it super easy to carry around. I can add it in my gym bag and take with me when I go to the gym. This towel is super absorbent and can be used anywhere. This towel soaks up moisture/sweat and dries nicely. I have washed it several times and It has held up to the washings. It still looks and feels brand new. I just love the feel of it.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment