Wednesday, March 25, 2015

50 Guitar Picks Review

I was pretty impressed with these guitar picks!!! My husband and I just got our daughter a guitar and she was in need of picks. These picks also come in a hand case so they don't get lost, and make storing them easy. There is also enough storage to add more picks. We have 50 of them so I doubt we will be running out or losing them anytime soon. The only thing that was a little overwhelming was the smell. It smelled like they were painted, but after you aired them out the smell went away completely. They are fantastic quality and didn't feel flimsy like other picks we have bought our daughter. This is a great little set for the guitarist in your life!!! 

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Picks-Sturdy-Tanbi-Music/dp/B00LPHTLUM/ref=cm_cr-mr-title
Check out the companies website:-->http://tanbimusic.com/guitarpicks.html

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment