Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Vitamin C Lotion [Natural Moisturizer] Review

I have been using this facial moisturizer everyday since the day I got it and really liked it!!! I have really dry skin, especially in the winter months. I have used tons of moisturizers and lotions. This one works really well. It puts moisture back into my face without that heavy feeling. My face doesn't get oily or greasy after using this lotion. I have highly sensitive skin that tends to get irritated with certain lotions and it causes my face to break out or peel, this hasn't happened using this lotion. I also have really dry and cracked hands. I have also been using this for my hands, and it has left them feeling soft. It has improved their appearance as well. Overall, this is a pretty decent lotion. The only thing is I wish this lotion came in a bigger bottle, because I go thru lotion like crazy.

Get yours here:-->ttp://www.foxbrim.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment